LogOil is an Industrial IoT (IIoT) system, integrating Hardware and Software industrial technologies to realize an affordable and scalable system.
The hardware part is composed by a collection of sensors for the acquisition of various parameters, a data logger and a ground station (LogOil Station).
The software part combines multiple data from the hardware computing and delivering information to the customer or to an ERP system.
- Up to 5 compartments per tanker, customizations available
- Data storage and wireless communication is encrypted end-to-end
- LogOil Station automates data recovery and transmission to server/cloud
- LogOil Manager mobile application allows for manual data download and system configuration
- Electronic hardware is self-contained and not accessible for tampering minimization
- Assembly may be protected with both electronic and mechanical seals
- No batteries required
- Start up time < 1 sec
- Voluntary power supply disconnections are detected and reported
- Real-time alarm transmission (tanker truck overturn included) available on request
- Internal memory holds from 4 days up to 15 days of data
- Support for RS232, RS485, CAN Bus, Digital inputs, 802.15.4 devices (sensors or seals)
- Standalone analysis application to automatically detect relevant events (loads, unloads, leaks-on-the-move, etc.)
- Cloud based analysis software for cost reduction, better scalability and improved data security
- Customized ERP integration on request